Monday, February 29, 2016

Pillow Talk



I have come to the conclusion that tonight is not going to be filled with dreams, but instead it will be filled with overflowing thoughts.  Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about how many hours of sleep I will get if I fall asleep RIGHT NOW. Or maybe I had too much coffee today.  Maybe I just can't get comfortable.  Who knows?  Maybe it's a good thing that I am not sleeping right now, like I'm being saved from a dismal dream.  Maybe if I just get up and walk around for while.  If thoughts just worked like a light switch then I wouldn't have to worry until the switch went bad.  Tomorrow is a big day, but I still have yet to fall asleep.  These unorganized thoughts are invading my brain, like a flow of red sauce on spaghetti..  What?  Now that I think of it I can't remember if I had dinner. Maybe that's why I can't sleep.  This is driving me insane, but it's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment