Wednesday, February 3, 2016

If I were in charge of the world...

If I were in charge of the world,
I'd cancel unsweetened tea,
bean bag chairs,
savings accounts and also...
Donald Trump.

If I were in charge of the World,
there'd be free Netflix for genuinely nice people,
and all the time in the world to watch your favorite shows. 

If I were in charge of the world,
you wouldn't have leggings made in XXXL.
You wouldn't have people going to the gym just for the perfect selfie. 
You wouldn't have diets that no one actually follows.
Or "watch your calorie intake."
You wouldn't even have calories. 

If I were in charge of the world, 
a roll of sushi with extra cream cheese would be a vegetable. 
Or better yet, all food would be considered "the right choice."
and a person who sometimes forgot where they left their keys,
and sometimes forgot to lock the door behind them,
would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.



1 comment:

  1. I love this no diet world you've created...can you work in there somewhere that no one would get fat no matter what we ate, or at least that no one would really care?

    ReplyDelete