Monday, January 11, 2016

I am Poem

I am...

just your average 18 year old girl with not a clue what's coming after 13 years of public school.

the little sister, the "grocery getter" of the house, even though I can hardly make easy mac.

searching through old family photos, envious of my grandmother's smile.

eating way more cookie dough than cookies, and never regretting it.

piles of pillows and  blankets on my bed, even in the summer.

long drives with no set destination, not a care in the world.

sleeping in as late as possible, and then still being tired.

I am... 

crossing the big things off of my bucket list early, because life is short.

a Grey's Anatomy addict.

KFC's mashed potatoes, Braum's crinkle cut fries, and McDonald's sweet tea.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Your blog title is just so clever. I also like the way you've designated yourself the "grocery getter" in your family and what you said about admiring your grandmother's smile. I think it's okay, maybe even super exciting, to have no clue what's coming next. Embrace the sense of possibility. It will work out.

    ReplyDelete